Friday 6 April 2012

Pita Pizza - 6+ pts


Pita Pizza - 6+ pts

 Being on weight watchers has taught me many things.  1, My cravings for pizza have not changed. 2. Justifying 7-10 points/ slice is hard to do, and 3. having only one slice just won't cut it. So I've learnt to improvise.  With this you can have a full 6 inch pizza and it's only 6+ points, without skimping out on the cheese.  How does she do it, u ask……… I'll share my secret.




- 1 WW whole wheat Pita

- 1 Tbsp sauce - (Tomato paste, BBQ, Salsa, you choose)

- 2 oz meat (I like to stick to Chicken or Turkey pepperoni)

- as much veggies as you would like (peppers, onion, spinach, mushroom the options are endless)

- 1 oz of Great value Italian Blend Cheese

Throw it all in the oven @ 350 for 10 mins and u have a little round of cheesy pizza heaven, without the guilt.


Now I'm not gonna lie, the crust isn't as soft and squishy as the "real" thing, but it fills my void.

Happy Pinning!

1 comment:

  1. Pizza is one of the most amazing foods in the world. Every age of people love to eat this. It’s now one of the most desirable foods to eat to satisfy his cravings. In the market there are available every kind of pizza according to lovers.

    Pizza Rustica

    ReplyDelete